Will it be a house or a truck? | News
A Saluda husband and wife can’t both get what they want with their lottery winnings.
The wife has her heart set on a new home.
She was the one who bought and scratched the “7” lottery ticket to win $100,000.
When her husband found out, he started shopping online for a truck.
Is there room for compromise?
“I’ve already picked out a house,” the wife told lottery officials accepting the check.
As of this release, four top prizes remain in the “7” game. Odds of winning the top prize are 1 in 400,000.
For selling the claimed ticket, Hickory Point #51 in Saluda received a commission of $1,000.
To date, lottery play has resulted in more than $2.9 billion transferred to support education.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake
- City of Columbia to Host Small Business Week Conference