PHS students pass CNA exam | Health
Pelion High students Mark Vuocolo, Katelyn Courtenay, Chelsea Gilbon, Stephanie Davidson, Kimberly Fralix, Kelsey Bennett, Daniela Torres Mares and Kyle Murdock earn CNA (Certified Nursing Aide) certification. PHS health science honor students completed the exam with a 100 percent pass rate.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake
- City of Columbia to Host Small Business Week Conference