FPC of Columbia to hold event for job seekers | Events
F-O-R-T-U-N-E Personnel Consultants of Columbia, SC is holding a local event called “A New Year – A New Job” for members of the Columbia, SC community who are looking for a new job in 2013.
“A New Year – A New Job,” will be held Thursday, February 21, from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at the FPC of Columbia office, 7 Technology Circle, Suite 450, in Columbia.
This event is part of a nationwide community service initiative from FPC, and more information may be found at http://bit.ly/XbHUah. This event is free and by appointment only. Reserve your appointment by calling Lentz Ivey at (803) 719-8067
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Last Chance to Register for OMG of Homeownership Workshop
- Report: 75 gallons of fuel stolen from parked truck
- City Of Columbia Office of Business Opportunities to Host Social Media Workshops
- City of Cayce Opens the Third Phase of the Cayce Riverwalk Park
- West Columbia officer shoots, kills man with gun
- Furniture store re-opens with new name
- "I heard a bunch of shots" Parker told dispatcher on 911 tape
- Man unharmed as guardrail goes through his car in accident, Jennifer Emert reports
- Come out for “Rollin’ on the River” at Saluda Shoals Park
- Sheriff: Puppy dies after man tapes its mouth shut, locks it in outside closet