Report: $17K in air units, appliances stolen from Bank of America property | Crime
The Lexington County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the theft of more than $17,000 in appliances and air units stolen from a property foreclosed on by Bank of America, the report stated.
The report said on Tuesday deputies received a call from an employee with Safe Guard properties stating both the exterior and interior heating and air units were removed from a property owned by Bank of America located on Roundtree Ct. in Gaston. The employee added a refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer were also missing.
The estimated total of items stolen is $17,200, according to the report.
If you have any information about this crime please contact Crimestoppers 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Last Chance to Register for OMG of Homeownership Workshop
- Report: 75 gallons of fuel stolen from parked truck
- City Of Columbia Office of Business Opportunities to Host Social Media Workshops
- City of Cayce Opens the Third Phase of the Cayce Riverwalk Park
- West Columbia officer shoots, kills man with gun
- Furniture store re-opens with new name
- "I heard a bunch of shots" Parker told dispatcher on 911 tape
- Man unharmed as guardrail goes through his car in accident, Jennifer Emert reports
- Come out for “Rollin’ on the River” at Saluda Shoals Park
- Sheriff: Puppy dies after man tapes its mouth shut, locks it in outside closet