Come Out and Celebrate July 4th at Saluda Shoals Park! | Community Spirit
Come out and celebrate Independence Day at Saluda Shoals Park with a fun symphonic performance and a picnic in the park!
The park will be hosting a Star Spangled Symphonic Salute on July 4th from 7 p.m-10p.m.! The games for kids will begin at 7:00 p.m. and a performance by the Lake Murray Symphony Orchestra will begin at 8:30 p.m. The Symphony will perform a range of music from Broadway songs, to patriotic music, to sing-alongs! Concessions will be available for purchase from Ed’s Bartending, Artisan Bone-In Barbeque, and Kona Ice. There will be a $5 parking fee.
The Saluda Shoals Park is located at 5605 Bush River Road in Columbia. For more information please visit: www.icrc.net/events
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Last Chance to Register for OMG of Homeownership Workshop
- Report: 75 gallons of fuel stolen from parked truck
- City Of Columbia Office of Business Opportunities to Host Social Media Workshops
- City of Cayce Opens the Third Phase of the Cayce Riverwalk Park
- West Columbia officer shoots, kills man with gun
- Furniture store re-opens with new name
- "I heard a bunch of shots" Parker told dispatcher on 911 tape
- Man unharmed as guardrail goes through his car in accident, Jennifer Emert reports
- Come out for “Rollin’ on the River” at Saluda Shoals Park
- Sheriff: Puppy dies after man tapes its mouth shut, locks it in outside closet