Piggly Wiggly stores to close Saturday, reopen as Bi-Lo | Business
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - Several Piggly Wiggly stores in the area will close Saturday and reopen later this month as BI-LO.
The stores are part of a buyout of the Piggly Wiggly chain by Bi-Lo Holdings. While some Piggly Wiggly stores closed for good, some are changing names. Bi-Lo Holdings is the parent company of BI-Lo and Winn-Dixie grocery stores.
The stores below are closing on November 9 and reopening November 15th as BI-LO:
- 3386 Railroad Avenue, Bamberg, S.C.
- 518 North Wheeler Avenue, Prosperity, S.C.
- 615 Harry C Raysor Drive South, St Matthews, S.C.
- 760 Highway 378, Lexington, S.C.
- 4711-1 Forest Drive, Columbia, S.C.
Copyright 2013 WIS. All rights reserved.