"Stand Up to the IRS” Tax Workshop | Business
On Saturday, March 2 from 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. the Progressive Inspirations, Inc. will host a “Stand Up to the IRS” Tax Workshop. The workshop will be presented by Dr. Eugene Gay, (ABA, ATP, ACAT, TLC) National Business Consultants, Inc. /Tax Relief & Accounting Services. The Tax Workshop will be held at the Columbia Embassy Suites, 200 Greystone Drive, Columbia, SC 29210, geared towards business managers, CFOs, accounts payable personnel, accounting staff members, tax professionals, small businesses and individuals, and will address changes in the new tax laws and how they will affect you and your business.
National Business Consultants, Inc. will also provide the following services:
HOW TO SET UP & STRUCTURE NEW CORPORATIONS, 501C-3s & NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS;
· Audits & compilation Reviews
· Represents Clients before the IRS
· Levy Removal & Garnishments
· Resolution of issues of Back Taxes & Frivolous/Fraudulent Filing
· Research Tax Law to ensure Taxpayer’s Bill of rights 1, 2, & 3
· Represents Taxpayers before the U.S. Tax Court
Registration is required. The $150 registration fee includes all materials, refreshments, and breaks. For registration information, contact Mrs. Joyce Hatten, (803) 622-7875 or email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.