Consumer Protection Webinars Offered | Business
The South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs and the South Carolina Department of Revenue, have partnered with the State Library to offer educational webinars designed to inform the public on how to enroll in credit monitoring and learn more about how to minimize the effects of a security breach.
The following dates and times have been provided to libraries. Consumers should contact their local library to see if they will offer the webinar:
- Tuesday, November 13th from 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 14th from 10:00-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 15th from 6:30-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 16th from 10:00-10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, November 17th from 11-11:30 a.m.
Libraries may register for these sessions by visiting the South Carolina State Library’s online event calendar at www.statelibrary.sc.gov.