Cardholders to receive free admission first weekend of Feb. | Arts & Culture
Bank of America is giving bank cardholders free admission to some of the most exciting cultural venues nationwide.
Saturday, March 2 and Sunday, March 3 Bank of America will offer cardholders free access to more than 150 cultural institutions in 91 cities across the United States.
In Columbia, residents and visitors can enjoy free admission to EdVenture Children’s museum.
Photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card must be presented at the time of visit. One free general admission limited to each cardholder at a participating institution, excluding fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of each month. Not to be combined with other offers.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Death of child considered suspicious, under investigation
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake