EAGLE students at PHES host Carnival of Chance | Arts & Culture
Pleasant Hill Elementary fifth-grader Hannah Norris displays her “Ready to Ride” game of probability to PHES student Lily Fairbanks and her parents.
Fifth-grade EAGLE students at PHES hosted a Carnival of Chance where students designed and created probability games where the likelihood of winning was less than one half. Parents and students were invited to play the games, giving EAGLE students the ability to collect data in order to compare their theoretical probability to an experimental probability.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Death of child considered suspicious, under investigation
- Columbia Style Week To Be Held June 11th to 15th
- RCSD to host Skills on Wheels Basketball benefit
- South Carolina Drug Cards FREE Through SC African Chamber of Commerce
- Boil water advisory issued for Windsor Village, Waterford at Columbia and Parliament Lake